Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh life...

Life is constantly amusing. :)

I'm at work right now and so far today I've answered phones, and made a rush flier for Facebook, pretty productive day if you ask me. Also I have been talking to my old English teacher..He is hilarious. I am like crying from laughing so hard. I miss that class.

Just a warning, don't get on my bad side. Because my bitch side isn't pretty. And I don't like to bring it out. :)

Caitlin leaves tomorrow....It's hitting me like a ton of bricks. I just started crying as we left C&Js and we are meeting back up in a little. I kept this whole her leaving in the back of mind, and didn't ever think tomorrow would really get here. It's here, summer is over. I'm scared and worried. I just keep praying that I'll have strength and wisdom. I am just praying the Lord will give me peace and just calm me down. It's going to be tough...I can do this though.

Just praying so hard.

Love you!

Always dreaming,
Kass

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, things will be okay, I promise. However things work out with Caitlin, it was God's plan and that's all that matters.

    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete