Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I just wanna free fall for awhile...

Summer 2009 is coming to an end. Where did it go?! It seems like just the other day I was sitting in my Summer 1 class. Now it's almost the fall semester! HOLY CRAP!

I'm so excited about this weekend, it'll be my first weekend truly out of CS this whole summer. Crazy, isn't it? I can't believe Katie Bloom is getting married in a month, geeze we're growing up. I've known her for like half of my life, weird!

Caitlin and I's friendship is growing every day and it's so great! :) My parents relationship with me isn't fabulous but I'm praying about it.

Work is fabulous! I love my job so much, and the people I work with! I'm so blessed! :)

I'm realllllllllllly excited about the fall. I'm gonna be so busy, it's going to be great! :) First Breakaway is Sept 1 and I'm SO PUMPED!

It's Tuesday, and this week needs to speed up so I can leave towwwwwwwwwwwn! AHHH I'm so excited!! Roadtrips=pure <3

Things I'm super Pumped about:
SAN ANGELO. :)
Hannah Montana Movie coming out on DVD
Gig 'Em Week.
Selling First Yell Shirts :)
School.
Phi Lamb starting.
Breakaway.
Everyone coming back into town :)

AHHH This next month is going to be nothing shy of AMAZING! :)

Have a good day guys!

Love ya!

Kassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment