Saturday, August 22, 2009

New beginnings!

Today I went school shopping with my siblings and it got me thinking. Monday starts a new beginning for them, and in a week I'll start a new beginning as well.

Most of my classes will be full of people who don't know me, and I don't know them. It's kind of exciting to think about. I mean you can be whoever you want. It's kind of exciting.

Fresh school supplies, new textbook, new professors, It's kind of exciting isn't it?

I can't believe the class of 2013 is coming to campus..that's so weird. My sister is going to be a sophomore, and my brother will be in 7th grade. THAT'S CRAZY.

I mean I'll be out of HS 2 years in December...WHERE IS TIME GOING?!?!?

I guess we need to enjoy the time and live right for now.

Those are my thoughts today.

Love you!

Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment