Monday, August 10, 2009

HAPPYYYY

Three weeks from today my 4th semester of college is going to begin. I don't know how I feel about this. I'm excited yet scared because time is going by so fast. I'm only taking 12 hours but I hope to make a 4.0. what what. :)

San Angelo this weekend was just what I needed. A break from the ordinary and a break from CS. Being in CS all summer can get old, real fast. So going to Angelo with the bestie and seeing the SA crew was awesome.


Caitlin's birthday is Sunday, crazy to think she'll be 20 and I'm only a few months away...CRAZY. Where is time going?! I'm ready to be 21 to go to VEGAS/TAHOE!!

My random rant of the day: My iPhone is being straight up gay. Like it's freakin' out and will reboot itself..so frustrating. oh well...time to get a new oneeeeeee! :D:D I get paid Friday luckily! :)

I saw one of my best guy friends yesterday! I hadn't seen him in foreverr! So good to catch up!

Life is fabulous! :)

Pray for me for Friday, I will be dealing with something pretty major. But hopefully it'll all be over soon!

God is so good :)

Love you so much~!

Kassie

--edit--

I look at you and I see my best friend. Your energy and your passion inspire me in ways I never thought possible. Your inner beauty is so strong and I no longer fear being myself. I no longer fear at all. I never thought I could find someone to love that would love me back unconditionally. And then I realized that although we're often apart you were always with me. That you were my soul mate. You give me purpose when I feel I have none. Without you my soul would be empty, my heart broken, my being incomplete. I thank God everyday that you were brought into my life and I thank you for loving me.

Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself-no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are- completey. The good and the bad and make changes as you see fit, not because someone else wants you to be different

No comments:

Post a Comment