Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What the hell Wednesday

Today has been terrible.

Absolutely terrible.

I'm lost in what we're doing in accounting, like totally lost. I just have to do well in school this semester, I have to. But today's events are totally hindering that.

I just can't believe this. I feel like just as things were getting better in my life, everything just falls down. I'm so tired of this.

Also, I feel like I have no body again, I don't feel close to anyone. I don't really have a best friend these days, which sucks. I'm trying to hard to keep up my positiveness, but it's eating me away that I really have no one. Maybe it's God showing me I need to come back...

I don't know what to do, I don't know where to start. I feel like my life is one giant circle. It goes up then down, and it's always like this. I'm so tired of it.

I hate being negative, I hate it. But sometimes, it's good to release that..


pray for me.

-kass

No comments:

Post a Comment