Monday, February 8, 2010

count them up.

I'm working two jobs as many of you know. It's finally taking a toll on me. I can't do 50 or 60 hour M-Thursdays and then 22 hour WORKING hours on F/Sat/Sunday plus homework.

I'm about to break down. I can't do that many hours this weekend at Spoons, I just can't. My body can't, my brain can't, and my school work can't afford it. As unprofessional as it sounds I'm about to just quit and just have one job and focus on school. I can't run my body down like I am, I just can't. I'm trying to get Friday's close shift picked up and no one at Spoons is helping, and it really upsets me. So much. I can't handle this. I'm too stressed out for all this bullshit.

I work so much, I don't have friends these days, and when I'm not working I'm doing accounting or history, or one of my 5 classes.

25 hours a week at teex (M-F only)
25 hours a week at spoons
15 hours a week at school plus homework=30 hours of school.
count them up and it's a total of 80 hours. of constant goingness a week.

That's a very broad estimate too, doesn't include Breakaway, or church or any of that.

Honestly, I haven't really had a social life this semester, I mean if I quit Spoons I won't have as much money, but I feel like I'll benefit greatly.

I'm so upset and frustrated. I just wanna curl up into a ball and cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment