Monday, February 22, 2010

Our society

Has become so impersonal. Don't believe me look at what's happened to me recently:

A guy told me he was basically lying to me over a Facebook message, then what did I do? I deleted him off facebook. That signified the end of contact with him. It's kind of funny isn't it?

How about texting? Instead of calling someone we text text text text. Until I met someone last week, I hadn't had a phone conversation longer than 5 minutes in God knows how long.

Emails make it worse, instead of calling someone again we email them. Another way to make it impersonal.

I think our society has become so impersonal, when was the last time you picked up the phone to actually talk to someone rather than text or email them?

I want to stop doing this as much, but I hate talking on the phone...guess I should start liking it.

see you soon.

-kass

No comments:

Post a Comment