Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ah.... school

This semester all my tests are spread out, which is fabulous. I don't have more than 2 tests a week which is just awesome. :)

This semester is panning out, I didn't do so hot on my management test, but he said everyone doesn't do very well at first. But I know two other people in that class and we decided we're going to have a study party before the next tests. It's all tort law, which I find interesting. But it's hard stuff because it's all latin terms, and stuff like that. Blargh! But the concepts are super fascinating!

I am dreading my accounting test on Friday and Monday! But I have Brittney is in my class, and she's a genius, love that girl.

It's official I'm not doing Phi Lamb this semester...but it's okay, God's got better plans for me this semester and year! :)

and there's this boy..

love you

kassie

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I'm sorry your first test didn't go very well. :( Will a blog award cheer you up? Check it out: http://simplyvalorie.blogspot.com/2010/02/im-beautiful.html :)

    ReplyDelete