Monday, November 16, 2009

Yeah you are...

I'm so tired of people saying, "you are good enough for someone, someone will be lucky to have you."

UGH.

Why does it seem like I can know everyone, yet have nobody.
Why does it seem like I can be completely surrounded, yet be completely alone and lonely.
Why does it seem like I can't be good enough for anyone these days?

I just hate this feeling. It's like I know everyone but no one wants to hang out with me or truly be my friend.

I know people are like you just need Jesus, but even when I have him I feel like empty and like I have no one and I just can't do that. I just wish people would actually take an interest in me, Kassie, the real me.
I just am sick of fake people, and it seems that's all that goes to A&M. I'm so sick of it. SO SICK.

All the girls around me have guys that will ask them to date parties, and formals and all that crap. I don't. I don't have anyone. NO ONE. I'm lonely and no one takes interest in me.

I'm tired of this.

Yes I'm whining, get over it.

don't post a comment or tell me "things will get better" i'm tired of hearing that bs. I'm tired of the cliche crap.

See what it's like in my life. I could probably name my friend in CS on one hand
I just wanna pack up and move out of this damn town, please?

I'm SO sick of this place, and the people. SO SICK.

No comments:

Post a Comment