Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks!

Howdy!

Man, it's been a crazy week!

I got a second job at the hottest place in Aggieland, Spoons Yogurt. It's a frozen yogurt self-serve place. We have 12 flavors of yogurt, you put the yogurt you want in a bowl then we have a self-serve toppings bar with like 50 toppings. You pay by the weight, it's a really neat thing to have. :)

I am working A LOT. But at Spoons I see everyone I know so it's kind of a socialization for me too. Haha. God knows I know the world. It's a fun job, it's just we're allllllways busy. Line out the door every day until we close.

Tomorrow is thanksgiving so I'm going to reflect on what I'm thankful for..I'll make it brief I promise. :)

I'm thankful for being healthy, having a loving family, having my parents still alive, having my best friend come home for Thanksgiving, all the food we will eat, clothes, a car, money, 2 jobs and the many blessings in my life. I'm also so thankful for the Lord and how He provides.

What are you thankful for?

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. -Psalm 100:4

No comments:

Post a Comment