Monday, November 30, 2009

Weird.

My birthday is Tuesday and it'll be the first birthday in probably 4 or 5 years that a certain someone and I won't talk. I couldn't haven't picked a better time to take a friendship break...*sigh*

I don't know how I feel about this friendship break we're taking, it's necessary but it's super hard. I hope it starts to get easier but I doubt it.

The reason why I did this? I depended on this person entirely too much instead of God or anyone else. I need to be satisfied in Christ before I can be satisfied in a friendship and so I had to take a break.

I hope that with time we can be friends again, but making a clean break is super hard especially since we have a lot of the same friends.

I love her to death, and I didn't want to do this but it's what it was coming to. I pray that we'll heal and come out stronger, but if not I'm gonna trust in the Lord.

I ask you to pray for us too.

Thanks guy!

Yours and His,
Kassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment