Friday, September 4, 2009

One week down, 12 more to go?

The first week of school is over. I'm in love with my schedule and classes. I've already met some awesome people in my classes! And business with Brittany is the best class....I'd die without her. Haha.

I feel like I'm dying but I know I can do this and have a great semester. I'm just trusting in the Lord.

We had our active retreat last night for Phi Lamb and it was good. I'm exicted about this semester. God is so good!

Football game tomorrow with Brittany!! I'm so excited Aggie Football is here!!! :D :D

I don't feel good at all right now though. I feel like a truck hit me...I'm sneezing/sniffling etc. I just wanna curl up into a ball and go away.

Anyways....it's friday, and I'm not working all day. WHOOP.

The song I'm posting is amazing and I've been listening to it a lot!

Your Love is Strong
Jon Foreman

The kingdom of the heavens is now advancing
Invade my heart, invade this broken town
The kingdom of the Heavens is buried treasure
Would you sell yourself to buy the one you've found?

Two things you told me
That you are strong
And you love me
Yes, you love me

Your love is
Your love is
Your love is strong
Your love is
Your love is
Your love is strong
Your love is
Your love is
Your love is strong
Your love is
Your love is
Your love is strong

No comments:

Post a Comment