Tuesday, September 15, 2009

God is faithful!

Today, well, yesterday technically but anyways, it wasn't as hard for me as I thought it would be. Every time I started thinking about Ed too much, or getting negative I just started praying. God is so good. SO GOOD.

Today I was at peace with it for the most part. I gave my speech in, you guessed it, speech class today and it was our self-introductions. I was so freakin' nervous. UGH. I'm usually not nervous, I can talk to anyone...and then I was shaking! UGH! I'm gonna pray for that to go away in the future :)

I have a quiz tomorrow and I'm going to the doctor....yay? Well yay to the doctor to get some medicines to clear up my ear/sinuses!!

I got my One Nation Under God DVD today...about to go watch it. WHOOP.

onenationmovie.com
bewareofchristians.com

check it.

Love you!

Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment