Saturday, July 4, 2009

Been awhile!

I've been too busy to update..so here goes!

Happy 4th of July! :)

Thank you to all the service people who fight and defend our great Country! God Bless You! God Bless America!

I worked at West for a whole 4 days. HORRIBLE job! I start TEEX thursday :)

My family leaves Friday for a week...yay for peace and quiet!! WHOOP!

I saw some old HS friends this weekend..it's so weird how much we've all changed...time is flying. Saw a girl who changed for the good and it is so great to see that. She loves the Lord and her family now. So great :) God is so good.
I made an 'A' in my Summer 1 English class! WHOOP! My last paper was amazing...why a playoff system would be a good thing..interesting actually....

I'm actually ready for the fall...I don't know..just am.....I'm crazy though.

I feel like my life is getting better, it's such a good feeling. The Lord is so great. :)

I saw Granger Smith and Charlie tonight after the Bombers game....Seeing them again Tuesday haha..love them!

Weird to think summer is half way over..gah time is flying. I'll be out of HS two years in December...I can't believe it!!

just a little update in the life of crazy Kassie :)

Love you so much!

Full of His Grace and Love,
Kassie :)

things to be happy about today:
denny's grand slam breakfast. valentine's for your whole class in elementary school. the elementary school book fair. girl scout cookies. having your picture in the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment