Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fresh Start, Please!

Do you ever just feel like you need to pack up a few things and just move somewhere where no one knows you, and start over fresh? That's what I'm feeling right now. I'm ready to just move some where far away and start over fresh. New friends, new life, period.

I'm so sick of drama and fighting and tears. It's like you'd think we were still in HS. I'm so sick of it. I'm on the brink of tears right now. I hate being lied to, and losing trust in people but it happens. I feel like I can't trust anyone right now and that breaks my heart. What happened to the days where we trusted everyone?! I know one thing is for sure I can trust my Heavenly Father even when the world walks out on me. I'm learning he's the only one I can count on. I can't even count on my best friends these days, and that sucks.

I'm just frustrated with so much right now. Do you ever want something to work so bad you'd do anything for it to work? I guess that's how I am right now but a part of me says it's time to quit. This relationship stresses me out and I feel like I give so much and get so little. Yes, it's all about giving but for once can it not be all my fault? I'm selfish, and inconsiderate apparently. I'm so sick of it. I'm sick of being lied to and left in the dust. I'm FED UP WITH IT.

I feel like I overreact a lot, but sometimes I feel like I give so much and get so little. I'm just tired of feeling this way. It's not just one person, it's everyone.

I just want to be good enough for one person, and worthy of one person to love me on this earth. I know we aren't here for the world, but it'd be nice to have someone to love you.

Anyways, Have a good night.

Kass

No comments:

Post a Comment