Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Lord is forever!

For those who know me, know I do NOT like children, at all. Like I despise them. Well lately I feel like the Lord's showing me more and more of his will for me and children are apart of it. Like tonight at dinner with Caitlin's family her niece was there and I was like playing peek-a-boo with her. It felt natural. I feel like the Lord is breaking me in my weaknesses to make them my strong points. Kids for some reason love me, I just never loved them, well I guess change is happening. It's so awesome to see the Lord working in this area of my life. :)

I've decided I have three goals in life, and yes they are a little stolen from someone, but they are so true and good. I want to be a faithful wife, a loving mother and a servant of the Lord most of all. :)

Relationships, I feel like I'm getting better with being a better friend and not getting angry. I'm working so hard because I want it to be a friendship built on the Lord. :) God's working in both of our lives and it's so awesome. The Lord is doing great things and I can't wait to see what he's going to do in our lives in the fall! I know he has great things ahead for the two of us.

Boys, boys, boys. I know I need to surrender this to the Lord, it's just so hard. SO pray for me for that:) The next relationship I have has to be built on the Lord because without the Lord it fails. I'm learning that. The Lord makes things good. :)

God is great, and I'm so blessed. I love it.:)

Kassie

5 things:

the smell of rain. thunderstorms. snow in south texas. college. yelling at the tv.


"But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him. Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live." Ezekiel 18:21-22

No comments:

Post a Comment