Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2 years and 10 months.

It hit me. Like I wasn't even thinking about it and I saw the date and just started crying.

I feel like it's not getting easier. I pray about it but I just can't believe it'll be 3 years in September. Where is the time flying?!!

Hey Ed!!! I hope Heaven is treating you well. I miss you and think of you often. I look forward to seeing you again soon!! Chris, Kimmie and Abbey will be SOPHOMORES. They will be driving soon! Scary huh?!! I hope your family is doing well, I hope they come to Texas soon!! I thank the Lord that I knew you. You were an amazing influence to our world! I'll see you soon. Love you!

I feel like I've been more emotional with this than usual. I guess I'm learning every day how precious life is.

God is so good!!

Kassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment