Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday....

First day of summer school. Me and Caitlin are taking English together but I go and sit with her for her Poli Sci 207 class with my favorite teacher ever, Mr. Shomaker. He's the best prof I've EVER had.

English is going to be hard, but interesting. Basically we have to research and argument a topic. Argue both sides to the conflict at hand. Well I already have a greattt idea and I'm super stoked about it. I'm gonna debate whether Division One football should have a Playoff system or the BCS is good like it is. It's gonna be hard to argue for the BCS but I think it will be fun. I love sports so this is something that intersts me. My teacher for English is really cool, he gave us his cell number. haha I was like okay, cool. haha. He's young and hilarious. I'm excited about this class.

I need a job...really bad. I'm praying the bus driver thing works out, or Rudy's lets me backk! We shall see.

Went to the Rec last night with church and ran into one of my great friends there, Karla Jain. I met her campaigning and I love her! She recently went to Uganda and so I hadn't seen/talked to her since like beginning of May. Love running into people! I was super tired last night and went to bed early, but I'm still tired. This school thing is going to kick my butt.

I neeeed a job. I'm so stressed. I'm on Jobs for Aggies EVERYDAY. Blargh!

Ummm...I don't know what else to say.

Hope you are having a great day.

Yours and His,
Kassie

5 things to be happy about today:
-the last cookie
-when you burn your mouth because you're so eager to eat the food in front of you
-mechanical pencils
-feeling like you hit every light green when you're driving
-3 hole hole-punches

No comments:

Post a Comment