Tuesday, June 9, 2009

whatever

I'm frustrated, upset, and hurt.

I hate when I am not good enough to hang out with people, but once I introduce them to someone they'll hang out with me. Or they'll chose to just hang out with that person. I'm sick and tired of it. It frustrates me so much. Maybe they don't understand why I get upset, but I think I have every right to.

So I miss Jake. I miss talking to him 3 hours a night, I miss him caring. I know he's like in love with another girl, but I just miss him. Or maybe I miss the idea of having someone care.

A friend of mine always has a ton of guys who like her and want to talk and hang out with her, yet I have NONE of that. Yes, I get jealous but shit it gets old. She calls me out on shit, and sometimes I just wanna be whatever. 

I'm so frustrated and upset!

Blargh.

night.

No comments:

Post a Comment