Monday, June 8, 2009

Manic Monday

It's just another Manic Monday..

In class right now. Then going to get food, drop Caitlin off, go shower and change, job interview at 3 then pool!!!! WHEW!

I've been thinking a lot lately about conformity. We all do it, but why? We don't wanna be the odd ball or we just want someone to like us for being like them? What is the point? Why can't we all just do our own thing? Comformity happens every day. For example: walk on the campus of A&M or Blinn you'll see girls in running shorts, a t-shirt and sperry's. Like yes it may be comfortable, but seriously? everyone? I started wearing sperry's my sophomore year in HS before they were "cool." Just saying haha. I conform sometimes too, and I get annoyed with myself. Sometimes I just stop and realize that it's not what I need to do. The Lord doesn't want us to conform so we shouldn't.

Oh and my job interview? Yeah the girl was sick and didn't have anyone call me...I drove all the way out there to get told I couldn't interview, so frustrating.

Just my rambling thoughts. 

Love you!

Kassie

5 Things to be happy about today:
Unexpected phone calls from friends
the word legit
rubber bands
paper clips
a new pen

No comments:

Post a Comment