Monday, June 15, 2009

Quotesss

when you reach into a box of cracker jacks, you know there's a prize in the bottom. when you miss the king of the world scene in titanic, you can rewind it. you can fast forward through when simba's dad dies in the lion king. but in life, if you miss something, you miss it. you can't go back. sometimes you take all the right chances, say all the right things, and you still end up right back where you started. happiness is not free, even though everyone says it is. really, think about it. something bad has to happen for you to realize how much you appreciate what you have now, to truly be happy. you won't know what the sunshine feels like unless you've been in the dark for a while. the people you love the most are the ones that end up hurting you the most. life bites, and there are no guarantees, but somehow it always ends up giving you this great feeling when everything's said and done.


eat that damn chocolate cake, get your hair wet, love someone, dance in those muddy puddles, tell someone off, draw a picture with crayons like you're still 6 years old and then give it to someone who is very important to you. take a nap, go on vacation, do a cartwheel, make your own recipe, dance like no one sees you, paint each nail a different color, take a bubble bath, laugh at a corny joke. get on that table and dance, pick strawberries, take a jog, plant a garden, make an ugly shirt and wear it all day, learn a new language, write a song, date someone you wouldn't usually go for, make a scrap book, go on a picnic, relax in the sun, make your own home video, kiss the un-kissed, hug the un-hugged, love the unloved, and live your life to the fullest. so when you're standing in front of heaven's gate that chosen day, you'll have no regrets, no sorrows, no disappointments.


I feel more comfortable talking to strangers than people I know.
I believe this is because chances are, I’ll never see them ever again.
And I feel like I can say anything I want. They don't know my past or
what I’ve done. They can only judge me on who they are seeing
right that second. I’m the person I am now, not then. People
I know don't see the difference.


I'm the type of girl who will fall for a guy she barely knows; who
will listen to a love song and see his face; who will look for him
wherever she goes. I'm the type of girl who doesn't get over
things easily; who will beat herself up when someone doesn't
love her back; who will cry herself to sleep because she feels
she's not good enough. But I'm also the type of girl who's strong; who
can cry her eyes out and then forbid them to come back the next
morning; who will blast some old pop song and sing it at the top
of her lungs because she feels like it; who will be no one but herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment