Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Life is precious

I haven't watched this video in forever, but each time I watch it I cry and am reminded how precious life is. I am so blessed.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0


Sure, I complain and whine about my life. But my life is amazing compared to some people. I am so blessed. I have a loving family, loving friends and most importantly a loving GOD. 

Elliot had 99 days to live, I've had way more than that but I don't know my story. Elliot touched the life of many people. I want to do that. I want to live a life pleasing to the Lord.

God has put me through some tough situations in the last few months. I lost a guy that I still to this day care about. And always will. He's one of my constant reminders of why I want to get my life on track, but also because I want to live for the one person who died for me.

I have been unwise, unfaithful, unwilling, unteachable, unreachable, unmerciful, unrighteous, undesirable, unbroken, uneasy, unqualified but I have NEVER been unloved. 

God is so good. 

I love you.

Yours and His,
Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment