Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Things!

Who doesn't like the smell and look of something brand new? One of my favorite smells in the whole wide world...New Car Smell. There's just something about it that I love. This weekend I'll get to experience something new....the New Cowboys Stadium.

With Christ we get a new day each day we are alive, and we should use that for His glory and His name. God is teaching me so much lately and it's amazing.

I'm so excited about going to Dallas this weekend! :) I see Steven in a week, I'm super excited, I haven't seen him in foreverr! :) I already asked him to Date party...I'm stoked! He's a great guy! :) Also he's coming to the last 3 home games with me? I think...yeah 3. I'm so excited :)

Anyways I gotta read some!

Love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment