Tuesday, October 27, 2009

just one of those days

I just wanna cry myself to sleep.

Nothing is coming together I feel like for AFTERdark. I wanted something so bad to happen and I just don't think it is, and I've just been praying to God about it and I just don't want the glory for anything I want him to have it but I really wanted this thing to work out and it's not and I'm kind of bummed.

Also, it's been like almost 3 months since i've seen my best friend, I wanna cry. and we barely have time to talk to each other, i just don't know what this means.

I'm going to bed now, I'm holding signs all morning.

love you guys.

“For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.”-1 Peter 1:24-25

No comments:

Post a Comment