Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh Hey Friday.

Friday. Payday. Rainday. See Steven day. FABULOUS FRIDAY!! :)

I wake up the sound of rain falling....part of me wants to sleep in all day, but then I remember that today is going to be a GREAT day! :)

First of all, I wake up with money in the bank...whoop. Secondly, I love coming to my job. Thirdly, I am going to Belton tonight to watch the Consol/Belton game and I get to see Steven. Also, tomorrow the Ags are home. WHOOP!

So I want to explain the title of my blog, because it sounds simple but I feel like explaining.

Living: living a life holy and pleasing to the Lord.
Loving: We are called to love, it's our duty as Christians.
Serving: Serving others is part of our duty as Christians as well, it's a way to show love to others.

It's 3 simple things that sometimes we forget we are called to do, so this is just a friendly reminder of our purpose in this world. :)

Apparently Steven says I'm being a butt..haha. he's being a butt too! He's great, and I really hope I see him tonight...if I don't, I'll be pretty upset. Not gonna lie.

Anyways, the rain is nice and makes me wanna go to sleep. haha :)

I love you guys!

Kassie

“It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.”- Deuteronomy 13:4

No comments:

Post a Comment