Saturday, October 3, 2009

3:30AM

I've been awake entirely too long.

Tonight was a good night. After work I went and got my nails done, yay. Went home and got ready, then went to the Consol-Bryan Game at Kyle Field.

The game was a good game, back and forth the whole time. Lots of turnovers, and stupid plays. But in the end Consol won, for the 5th year in a row, 43-33. WHOOP!!! :)

In the process I had been emailing the election commissioner about some things, and he really made me upset. I am livid about a situation but it's a long long story. He basically told me I won't get my point across, and won't change things. He's wrong, I'm stubborn, loud and will get my way. I've already started and have people on my side. It'll be an interesting week, to say the least.

I'm finally free of tests/quizzes/speeches this week. I just have to research and write my Informative Speech, over the BCS and how the teams are ranked, and how they decide who goes to the national championship. I'm excited. I wrote about it all summer in my English class and did really well. whoop!

I am going to the Cowboys Stadium in a few short hours....I'M SO FREAKIN' STOKED. OMG!! AHHH!! :)

Some rambling thoughts of mine..
I feel like sometimes I care too much about things. I don't know, I just hate making people upset or being on bad terms with people.

I'm just trying so hard to stay positive, but sometimes I feel like I'm doing it alone. But I know God's on my side, I just have to trust.

I can do this. I know I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment