Thursday, October 22, 2009

New found Pet Peeve

When people cancel plans on you less than 24 hours before they were scheduled to happen. Oh and without an explanation.

Seriously?

We talked LAST NIGHT about tomorrow and then today "I actually can't come, sorry." That's all I get? Then I say "have a good weekend ttyl." thinking they would be like well this is why, I'm sorry. NO NOT AT ALL. "You too ttyl." REALLY?! Like I'm not good enough for an explanation?

Like I changed my Friday night plans to accommodate this person so we could hang out and stuff. And we are supposed to hang out Saturday night too, doubt that'll happen. I'm super frustrated and today has just sucked and I want to cry.

I had 3 classes today all of which I had a test in. And the last 2 tests were extremely hard. Like I walked out almost crying.

And then to have this on top of it all? I'm upset and frustrated. Like this person was who I was counting on to go to my friends ring dunk so I don't have to go alone. Really? Now I don't wanna go.

I'm about to just cry myself to sleep (Sounds so emo like, but seriously.)

Ugh.

So please next time you make plans with someone at least explain why you have to cancel, or better yet DON'T CANCEL at all. Like especially if people go out of their way to clear their schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment