Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The time where everything is being repeated..

As I mentioned in a previous blog, I read quotes all the time. While I'm at work, when I get home, pretty much all I do. I don't know why, it's just something I do. (Better than drugs right?)

Well a few days ago I found an amazing quote, and I posted it on my Facebook, well then the other day I was surfing the web again and found it AGAIN, then just now it came up AGAIN. I think there's something behind all these shenanigans... Here's the quote

The essence of life is not being perfect, impressing people, or succeeding at everything. The essence of life is simply making mistakes and learning from them, surrounding yourself with people that love you when you're being yourself, and getting through the failures so that you can continue improving.
I think this quote is my life quote at the moment, because it really does speak to me, and influences my life. It's got some truth in it as well. I don't know, but I really like it.


New tumblr:: crazylovelybeautiful.tumblr.com
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment