Sunday, June 26, 2011

The beautiful thing..

you know the beautiful thing about love? It’s so powerful. Nothing else can make people do the things that love can make them do. It’s the only emotion that can make people fight, and give their all to something or someone. It’s the only thing that can make people hold on, when they otherwise would have given up. Love is strong, it’s powerful and it’s rare. So when people find it, they marvel at the power of it. And they keep holding on because it’s the truest form of ecstasy. The world cannot survive without love. It’s the only thing that can get people to hold on anymore.

My cousin got married yesterday, and so the whole side pretty much of my dad's family was in Houston. It was incredible. I met cousins I didn't know I had, or hadn't seen in years. It was awesome.

It got me thinking... Love is so powerful, and so strong. People spend lots of money on a day to show their love to each other and to their families and friends. I experienced this first hand yesterday. I also believe that this was the first wedding I've been to, that I was family at, in a long time. It was cool. It was sort of a mini-family reunion for my dad's side.

It ended with all of my dad's side going to dinner last night and reminiscing and talking to everyone. My dad's sister was there, and my dad and her together is just hilarious. I absolutely love it. Family is forever, and I really saw how wonderful my family is yesterday. It was so neat.

The wedding was beautiful, and it was a good time. :)

But love, it's so powerful, so pretty, and so rare. Family is so powerful, and so lovely. Both go hand and hand..

I'm in awe of how good the Lord is with providing love and family.

Be blessed!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment