Friday, June 3, 2011

3 years

Last week marked 3 years since I heard my name called to end a 3 and a half year journey through high school. The names that were called last week, they were freshmen when I was a senior. Where has time gone? This year marks 5 since Ed died... So crazy.
Here I am 21 years old and I look around and things are so different. The friends I had in high school are definitely not the same, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. We are all at different places in life, some have graduated college, some have a family, some are just working.
Relationships have dramatically changed and people I went to HS with are engaged, it boggles my mind that we are at this stage in life. It being summer all the people who went to college elsewhere are back in town and of course I have ran into them, and it's just weird. We are so "grown up" now.
In the last 3 years I've changed drastically as a person. As well as my friendships. I still have those friends from HS but we aren't as close but I've also made some amazing new friends. I thank the Lord for that.
I just am in awe of how fast the last 7 years have gone by. My little brother will be a freshman in HS in the fall and my sister a senior. It's CRAZY.
I guess I'm learning how fast time is going. I need not take this time for granted.
Seems like yesterday I was roaming the halls of CHS. Now I'm roaming the halls of my job. So crazy.

Have a blessed weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment