Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Trust.

Trust is something that's really easy to earn, easy to lose, and hard as hell to earn back. I've learned this.

If we trust God completley we shouldn't worry. Yet here I am worried about if a friendship will fall back into place. The Lord knows, and he has a plan for all this. I guess I'm writing this blog to remind myself of this because I forget every minute of the day of how much I fail to trust in the Lord.

If we trust, we would have no worries for the rest of our days.. (sorry I love The Lion King) It's really not a hard concept

So I tried talking to Caitlin on my sister's facebook and she won't respond. I just don't get this God. But I'm going to trust you with it.

I'm upset and just really hurt, but I'm just gonna trust.

Trust. Trust. Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment