Saturday, December 19, 2009

Everything is different

You made a way when there was no way
You covered heaviness with garments of praise
You wrote a song and You're singing it over me
I feel a dead heart beating now
This revelation makes me wanta shout (HEY!)
that Jesus has been sent
and everything is different.

Christmas Break has sort of stared, well the minus school break has. But I'm still working a crap ton.

This break has already been different. I don't know how to really explain it, I guess the friendship thing sucks. I just feel like I have no one here to talk to. Catie and I haven't spoken in a week, and Caitlin and I are still meh. It just hurts my heart so much. I guess I just am turning to the Lord but I just feel like I have no one and it sucks. It's Saturday night and I won't be doing anything, except staying home and sleeping. AWESOME, not. I just kind of wish I had a best friend again.

It'll never be the same I guess. I just don't know if I can come to term with that.

Just gonna pray.

Everything is so different in so many ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment