Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm how old?

Yesterday I saw Avatar with my sisters. (my real sister, and abbey, who's like my sister) Anyways tonight the Lady Ags were playing and I wanted to go so I told Kim to see if Abbey wanted to go. She said yes, so we all had plans to go. No big deal, hanging out with my sisters since there's nothing else to do in this god forsaken town. Well today I'm informed Shannon has come to town, Abbey's cousin. She's going to take them to the game. I wanted to stop and see someone and I asked them to go with me, of course they weren't gonna go because Shannon was in town. I got upset, but whatever. In the long run we all went by to see this person. Anyways Brice meets us at the game, we all sit together. Me and a bunch of high school kids, needless to say I felt old. They started talking about all this drama and stuff, man do I not miss HS at all. I can't imagine what we sounded like when we were in HS. I don't even wanna know.
So Shannon leaves with Kim and Abbey to go see someone, whatever. Me and Brice stay and watch like 10 more minutes of the game then leave. Well we all end up at Whataburger on Rock Prairie, aka the biggest HS hangout ever. So we get there, and I felt so out of place. Like I've never felt that out of place. There were many HS kids in there talking about this and that, and I just felt out of place. So dramatic. Like I never realized how drama filled HS was, until you look at it from an outsiders perspective. If you haven't hung out, or watched a group of HS kids since you've graduated, go do it. It'll remind you what we're not missing out on. Anyways, they were all like 16 and 17 and I'm 20. All of the sudden I felt old.

Extremely old. At 20.

Man, what's my life coming to?

I'm starting to read this book... "Men are like Waffles and Women are like Spaghetti." I'm excited.

:)

Love you!

-Kass

No comments:

Post a Comment