Sunday, December 27, 2009

Good enough?

So recently I've been in deep thought, shocking I know. :)

So my sister's best friend invited her on a trip, then my sister invited her on her family's trip. Sounds fair right? I think so.

I feel like that's never my case. It almost makes me feel not good enough to be around people's families. This has happened to me several times, and it just makes me think if these people are like ashamed for me to be around their families or what? It upsets me a lot too, because I learn of other people going on trips with these people. It just makes me think..

Maybe I'm thinking too negatively but it's a trend and I hate it. It makes me feel like, well shit. :)

Anyways, there's this new guy... He makes me smile :)

Love you.

Kass

BTHO UGA!

No comments:

Post a Comment