Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Maybe it's a good thing..

Have you ever had the chance to start over fresh? I feel like that's what the Lord is teaching me right now. I'm surrounded by new faces, new places and a new start? I guess so.

I don't know how I honestly feel about this. I guess I'm so used to everything old, something new is hard to have. I guess we get into that comfort zone and something new scares us. Sounds like God is showing me where I need to work. On accepting new things and changes.

How many of us have actually gained a new best friend in the last say year? okay how about 6 months? 3 months? It goes down because we get so accustom to the same old grind. This is what God is opening my eyes to. "Kassie, there are other people out there and I want you to see that. I created them all, and you can learn from them." I feel like that's what God is telling me.

This is just what the Lord is showing me in these times of needing to be with Him.

On a side note, I was Facebook stalking (big surprise right) a guy from 4th grade, who I had the biggest crush on back in the day, and he's so grown up! (He moved out of the state and I really haven't seen him in forever) We've all grown up. It's kind of crazy man, we're 20 years old. 2 decades. Have you stopped and let that sink in? 2 DECADES (at least). It's crazy. Anyways, he's so grown up! Man!!!

Life is going good. The Lord is doing great things!

Love you!

Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment