Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh man!

I went to Austin tonight to see Hillsong United and it was PHENOMENAL!!

I think that Hillsong has been sent from Heaven, no but seriously. Amazing stuff. I know some people are like "I don't know who Hillsong is." False. If you got a modern church or to Breakaway, we sing their songs almost every week.

It was so cool to see 4500 people from ALL walks of life in a building worshipping our Heavenly Father. Mind blowing, really. Hillsong's movement is incredible, and their music is just amazing.

It was really cool because the band would start to play the intro to the song and lead in to it and while they weren't singing, everyone in the audience was. It was incredible to hear and amazing to see.

Definitely the highlight of my year so far, and it gets me SUPER FREAKING pumped for next Friday!

CASTING CROWNS CONCERT=Kassie backstage...no big deal, right?
OHMYGOSHIMFREAKINGOUT. I can't believe how fast the concert is coming up, it's soon going to be all over :(

This weekend was FANTASTIC. And this week will be even better and will end on a high note (literally).

Obsessed with life,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment