Sunday, April 4, 2010

Friends? yeah okay

I'm done beating around the bush, when I'm pissed at someone I'm going to write about it, and this person probably will read this which is fine.

How do you start another blog so you don't have to censor yourself? If people care that much about what you say in YOUR blog, they obviously aren't your friends. Like who has to go start another blog for that? Let's be serious.

That's like me saying, I'm going to start another blog and not tell you so I can go talk behind your back. That's what it feels like. If you can't say it on your public blog don't freaking say it at all.

I think that's the stupidest thing ever to go create another "blog" so you don't have to censor yourself. Like what the hell? If you have to censor yourself on your blog maybe you should stop and think about what you say.

So stupid.

If I have a problem with someone I'll tell you, I'm not going to beat around the bush. That's immature.

So from now on, I will be blogging about everything, because alas I don't have a problem if one of my "friends" reads it because if they are my true friends they'll know why I'm mad, and we'll work through it and still be friends. Right?

Extreme Makeover is on, back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment