Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beware of Christians

I saw this movie last night...it was remarkable. Here's the trailer:


It made me think about my life. Why am I here? What do I think about certain things?
Some of the topics they touched on were, Identity, Worth, Alcohol, Sex, Church..etc.

In one scene they were talking to two Brits and they asked "Do you have any christians friends?" They said "yes." Then one of the 4 guys in the movie asked "Do they act differently?" The lady responded, "No it's just they are busy on Sundays."

Ouch.

How true is this of our lives? We don't live the Christian life on any other day but Sunday. I got really convicted because after Beach Reach for the first week life was grand...these last few weeks not so much. I've done some bitter things, said some mean things, acted in some mean ways. This is all not pleasing to God.

The movie slapped me in the face and brought me back to reality. There was a quote at the beginning of the movie that most atheists are atheists because of CHRISTIANS. We say one thing, act different. The Lord really convicted me of that, because I live a double life sometime, and I shouldn't. I know I shouldn't. So that's why it's titled BEWARE OF CHRISTIANS, because really people need to beware of us!

The movie was great, and it really brought me back to what I need to be living for.

Have a good Thursday.
Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment