Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grown up!

As I’ve grown, I’ve learned several things. Life is full of disappointments and people you trusted will sooner or later let you down. I’ve learned that often those you love will love someone else and there's only one way to fall- fast and hard. I’ve learned that out of thousands of smiles, it takes one to touch your heart. I’ve learned that everything can change in the blink of an eye and tears often come without invitation. I’ve learned crying can make us stronger and there is never too much love to go around. I’ve found that every time you give someone a piece of your heart, it's a piece that you will never get back. I’ve learned the past is meant to be put behind us and we can't dwell on regrets, for what is done is done. I’ve learned that trusting yourself is the first step and that forgiving is remembering that helps your own heart more than theirs. I’ve learned some things aren't meant to be understood and only time heals. I’ve found that imagination is our greatest gift and that we are meant to dream for a reason. I’ve learned it is never too late to fall in love and that being 'beautiful' is all on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment