Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life...it's precious

Has your mind ever started racing with thoughts that you don't want to think about?

This happened to me just now as I was leaving someone's house. I just all of the sudden had flash backs to a lot of stuff I don't want to go into detail about it, but it all reminded me of one thing:
LIFE IS PRECIOUS
Tomorrow isn't promised, and I think we all take that "stupid" little saying for granted. But it's FACT. I know for a fact that I've gone to bed and thought someone would still be on Earth tomorrow, and woken up to a grim reality. Every time I get in the car, well that could be it, I pray it's not. But you never know what God has in store for you.

Since Thursday I've been spending a lot of time with one person, and it just reminds me about I should remember that I may never see them again, I know that sound grim, but it's reality. I need to enjoy it. Not worry about tomorrow because it has enough worries of it's own. LIVE NOW. Life for the moment.

I need to do this more.

Life is so precious, and we forget that!

I miss you Ed King.
09.16.06

Have a good week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment