Saturday, January 30, 2010

Misplaced

I feel like lately I've misplaced a lot of things, or can't put my finger on things. For example I don't feel like 100% me lately, but I don't know why. Maybe it's because I don't know what's wrong with me, because I'm always tired. Luckily the doctors are working on that. Or maybe it's just because God is showing me new people to be around.

I've been going to Lifegroup with Antioch, a new church in town, and I've fallen in love with it. The people, the fellowship, everything! I'm even the snack coordinator now, I know nerdy! haha :)
God is showing me so much!

I sent out my fundraising letters for Beach Reach yesterday. I'm praying for the responses!!

I hate misplacing things, and I think lately I've misplaced some friendships. I think I'm gonna start making new ones. I'm also gonna start, and try to save money. I've misplaced me a lot lately, I'm gonna go on a search to find me in Christ. :)

Love you.

-Kass

No comments:

Post a Comment