Thursday, January 28, 2010

hit the ground running

That's how the semester has started! It's crazy already!

I love my classes, and my schedule, God has been so faithful so far this semester and I don't feel behind in any of my classes or anything! SO GOOD!

I got really sick last weekend, that was a setback, I had to go to Urgent Care and get an IV and all that jazz..no bueno. But I'm doing better!! :)

Casting Crowns is coming to Reed in April and God kind of put in my lap heading up a lot of the promotions with KSBJ (the radio station out of Houston putting it on). I'm running with it, and I'm LOVING every minute of it! I've gotten a lot of people on board, and I know the Lord's going to do big things with this. But this has got me thinking..

Maybe my niche is in event promotions, I mean I love campaigning, loved doing stuff for AFTERdark, and I'm loving this. Maybe this is God's way of showing me that? I'm gonna start praying about that!

Life is so GOOD. My life is such a testimony to how great God is. If you wanna hear about it, let's grab coffee soon, sound good? Good.

I hope to see you soon.

His,
kass

No comments:

Post a Comment