Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ahhh the beginning

Of a new semester is upon us. I'm really excited, new classes, new faces, new teachers, new beginnings. Isn't it funny how once you enter college your life is broke up by semesters? It's rather intriguing isn't it? :) I just love the start of the semester because it's almost a clean start unless of course you know people in your classes. Anyhow, I'm really excited about this semester because I will hopefully get a 4.0 even though all I need is a 3.5. I can do this. I know I can; I am quite capable of this I just gotta hit the ground running this semester.

Last night I found out who my true friends were, and it hurt me a lot but I guess I'll get over it. Can't please everyone right? *sigh* I try to...it's my weakness.

Yesterday...3 years 4 months...crazy.
"This isn't goodbye my love will follow you, stay with you, baby your never alone..."

Well I'm excited about my 5 classes this semester: Psych, Accounting, History, Anthropology, and Business Law....:)

How's your semester going to be?

I'm still debating on if I'm going to do Phi Lamb...I really want to, but we will see. <3

Love you guys,
Kass

No comments:

Post a Comment