Thursday, January 7, 2010

Life updateee

So I've posted ramblings but I haven't given you guys a 2010 update in my life. So here goessss...

Caitlin and I are talking again and I think our friendship is getting a lot better. :) It's so great.

Christmas was great, got everything I wanted and more. I'm so blessed!! :)

I worked a lot over the break, like a lot a lot. But it's been nice because we haven't been busy at work. :)

I got my MacBook fixed, whoop! It looks almost brand new. My big Christmas present was to get it fixed!

I finally registered for classes, 15 hours. Management 211, Anthropology 205, Psychology 107, History 106, and Accounting 229...I think I'll be okay this semester. I'm really going to study and do well.

I don't know if I'm going to do Phi Lamb in the spring because I really need to focus on school and stuff, but we will see.

Other than that I'm working a lot, and I'm actually ready for school to start because College Station is so boring with no one in town. :(

Well that's my quick update.
I hope 2010 is good.

:)

Love you guys!

Kassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment