Sunday, January 23, 2011

Worst Thing

The absolute worst thing anyone could do to me is lie to my face.

You could wipe my bank account, take my car, do whatever, and none of that is as bad as lying to me. I got lied to by a good friend this weekend, and we talked it out, but it just reminded me of how big of a deal lying is. I don't like it at all. I consider myself a loyal friend to the few friends I have and lying to me just really hurts me.

This weekend was fun. Went and saw Roger Creager on Friday with Becky and her friends, it was epic. Oh man, so fun.

I saw County Strong for the 3rd time, I'm slightly obsessed with this movie.

I am not feeling too hot, but I'll be okay..

Finally am registered and paid for classes! :) :) :) It feels good to be back in school.

How are you?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment