Friday, January 14, 2011

Just a few quotes..

Happy Friday lovelies.
Some quotes to ponder for the weekend..

I feel more comfortable talking to strangers than people I know.
I believe this is because chances are, I’ll never see them ever again.
And I feel like I can say anything I want. They don't know my past or
what I’ve done. They can only judge me on who they are seeing
right that second. I’m the person I am now, not then. People
I know don't see the difference.


I'm the type of girl who will fall for a guy she barely knows; who
will listen to a love song and see his face; who will look for him
wherever she goes. I'm the type of girl who doesn't get over
things easily; who will beat herself up when someone doesn't
love her back; who will cry herself to sleep because she feels
she's not good enough. But I'm also the type of girl who's strong; who
can cry her eyes out and then forbid them to come back the next
morning; who will blast some old pop song and sing it at the top
of her lungs because she feels like it; who will be no one but herself.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment