Thursday, January 13, 2011

So a little progress

I've worked out 3 of the last 4 days. I took a day off because my knee was killing me as was my back. I've lost 2 lbs, I believe. :)

I feel so much better about myself when I work out because I know I'm working on myself. SO AWESOME!

On a different note, do you ever feel like you have no idea how you go to this point in your life? A point where you're finally happy? Happy with the people that surround you and the people who are in your life? It's such a good feeling, but for me it kind of happened all of the sudden.

I worked things out with one of my best friends over the break, and since then there's been no turning back. I'm working on my life and if you want to be apart of it, great, if not, great too. I wish you the best.

It's so awesome to feel happy with yourself and where you are. When I look in the mirror I can say, "I'm living my life the best way possible, and I love myself and my life."

So incredibly happy with everything. Going back to school this semester! :) I need to register, dangit.

Bring on 2011, I'm ready!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment