Monday, November 22, 2010

Change.


I feel like I could use a million hugs right now. I just look at myself in the mirror and I'm not happy at all. It's just like who really cares?

The people you thought would be around forever, well they just aren't around anymore. So who do you turn to? God? Yeah sure, that sounds great, if only it were that easy.

Family? It's like nothing you do sometimes makes them happy, but you just gotta keep trying.

So what am I left with? This blog, at least I can write exactly how I feel. I just feel like I need a big change, and I can't put my finger on what exactly it is.

On a lighter note, new blog layout and my birthday is in 8 days :)

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for you for reading my ramblings!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment