Monday, November 8, 2010

A few things.

This weekend was incredible.

I got paid, got an iPhone 4 (I therefore, feel cool.), saw the Ags BTHO O-Who?, and celebrated at Northgate with thousands of other people. Today I went to church, and then lunch with my family, then napped all day! Fabulous weekend, for sure.

I love that the Ags are ranked now, and beat number 8 OU. We just need to win out! Man we looked good yesterday!

I'm still struggling with what's going on with a friend. I just want everything to be okay, but there's a point where I just have surrender it and let God do his thing.

I became friends again with someone this weekend, after texting them. That was cool, he's definitely a blessing in my life.

I love love love love love my iPhone 4. Like man, greatest phone ever!

TobyMac and Skillet is in a week and a half ish, you should go buy tickets! ticketservant.com

Gig 'Em!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment