Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh man.

It's definitely December 12th already.

Where the heck has time gone? Tonight was our church's Christmas program and I swore I was just listening to our July 4th one. It really boggles my mind that 2010 is almost over.

11 days ago I turned 21, and it's so weird to me. I feel all of the sudden, grown up. Weird how that works, isn't it?

Last night a childhood friend got married, she's simply 2 years older than me. It's weird, because I've grown up practically with her and her awesome family! Crazy. We had a great time last night at the reception, everyone was having a great time dancing and celebrating an amazing marriage! Congrats Zach and Lauren, we love you!!

Back to being 21, it's weird that I can go out and order a margarita, or drink a glass of wine with my mom and her friends. It hasn't really set in yet because it's so new, but I'm sure it'll get old real fast. I'm already slightly annoyed of getting carded because obviously if I have the guts to order a drink, I'm 21.

Found out my family is going up for the Cotton Bowl!! I'm so excited :) Dad's getting me and some friends tickets, and I'm so pumped. I get to watch the Ags BTHO LSU!! :)

Breakaway put out a live album and it's simply phenomenal, definitely go buy it if you don't have it! My favorite song on it is "Radiate." Such a powerful awesome song!

So my friend issue is kinda better, I don't know still where we stand. I guess it happens, it's happening to 2 of my other friends right now. I guess people just grow apart, but last night really got me that I really want this person in my wedding, because they've definitely been there through it all. We'll see, I guess. I just want to sit down and talk to this person, but they don't seem too interested in doing that, and I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but it's so hard when you feel like you're trying 200% harder than them to just see what's up and show you care about them. I don't know, it brings me to tears.

God is good, and I'm just going to trust that He has a plan behind all this.

Hope you are having a great last month of 2010!

Have a fantastic week guys, and BTHO Finals for some of you.

Love you,


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment